Brawl 4 Brawl 4

So, uh.

You're out of your fucking mind, haha.

Works in progress by SBB Works in progress by SBB

Excellent

I love the piece at 1:19. Oh my god, that groove is great! The trance track that immediately follows it also has my attention. Still, I say you should finish all of them. Why wouldn't you!?

Buoy responds:

Because I'll just end up making more WIPs somehow!

-RG- In a Teardrop -RG- In a Teardrop

Well..

This sounds too much like requiem for a dream, and I doubt it's a coincidence.

Raven-Guard responds:

"EDIT2: We know it sounds similar to Lux Aeterna by now, and we can assure you that we did NOT copy it. Tks ;)"

Try reading the Author's comments before you spurt out random accusations.

And if you're still not convinced, yes it sounds similar, but i can assure you that if you search throughout the internet you'll find hundreds of songs which the original song with a new drum beat or new instruments while ours is obviously different with only the first bit and a bit in the middle which sound close to the original.

So please, do me a favor, and if you're going to post a review, try and make it a bit less useless and nonsensical (Oh and make some more real music of your own before you go around accusing people)
Darklight17

Memories of the Stars Metal!!! Memories of the Stars Metal!!!

Pretty solid, man.

The beginning reminds me of something early ISIS would put together. The distortion isn't overwhelming, and the guitar itself sounds nice and chunky. Can I ask what guitar you used?

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

The guitar I used and use for all my songs is a Jackson Randy Rhoads X Series
Not the top of it's kind, but really it suits my needs completely fine.
Thanks for the review!